The 11th chapter
First, nervous system's discrimination
Nervous system's discrimination sees Table 11-1.
Table 11-1 nervous system's discrimination
Central nervous system
According to distribution minute
Visceral sensation nerve
Internal organs efferent nerve
Nervous system discrimination
Although the nervous system difficult to record Separates out easily
Central nervous system brain spinal cord The brain spinal nerve records at heart
Cranial nerve, 12 pairs Spinal nerve, 30 one
The body internal organs have the distribution Felt that the movement does not separate
Second, nervous system's commonly used terminology
1. gray matter: In the central nervous system, the neuron cell body and the tree gather suddenly become.
2. white matter: In the central nervous system, the nerve fiber accumulation becomes.
3. nerve nucleus: In the central nervous system, the neuron cell body accumulation becomes briquetting.
4. ganglion: In the peripheral nervous system, the neuron cell body accumulation becomes briquetting.
5. fibrous bundle: In the central nervous system, the nerve fiber gathers ties.
6. nerve: In the peripheral nervous system, the nerve fiber accumulation becomes strip funicular structure.
7. network structure: In the central nervous system, the gray matter and the white matter mix become.